An Education Trust is established to enable parents or guardians secure an uninterrupted education for their children or wards regardless of what might happen to the parent or guardian. We also have a sub-product called the ‘Education Trust Plus’ which combines the Education Trust with a Life Insurance Policy in respect of the life of the Parent or Guardian as well. An annual recurrent service fee is required, it kicks in exactly a year from the day the Trust was setup.
- The education of your Children or Wards would not be interrupted by your absence or demise so long as the Trust is sufficiently funded;
- The funds in the Trust would be professionally managed to achieve safety and attractive returns;
- School fees would be paid directly to schools to prevent diversion of funds; and
- Where the Education Trust includes a Life Insurance Policy (an ‘Education Trust Plus’), the ARM Education Trust would provide more funds for the education of their children or wards in the event that the breadwinner (or the Parent or Guardian) pass on.
How to Begin
- Complete the Trust Creation forms and Trust deed
- Print 3 copies to execute
- Speak to us for support